1) Serious question @BillGates. How is possible to solve climate change from an economic system that REQUIRES inflation? 2) Instead of embracing the exponential technological gains that naturally bring deflation
1) The structural change we're going through as a society is very difficult for people to come to terms with because it challenges core "beliefs" 2) Often with technology -
1) The challenge for people in understanding what Bitcoin is, and how important it is for the future, comes from measuring ALL interactions from a different system - A manipulated
1) Many people believe that global warming/environmental destruction is humanities #1 challenge. 2) The scientific evidence is clear. It is a big problem with severe consequences for humanity. 3) So
1) Just another example of a completely incoherent strategy......That will end miserably. @APompliano @PrestonPysh @CaitlinLong_ @RaoulGMI @LynAldenContact 2) Federal reserve (in a desperate effort to drive inflation) takes rates to
1) In the game Monopoly, once enough properties are owned by a single player, renters can't afford to pay rents and are therefore forced into bankruptcy - and the game
We are told we need inflation. This is not true. It only seems true because the rules of the game were designed that way. An inflationary environment that was manufactured
to improve your experience.